This brand new hostel is located in a very quiet, easily accessible part of Belgrade, a 10-minute walk away from the main square, the Knez Mihailova pedestrian zone, or the Skadarlija Street. A big grocery store, cafes, bars and restaurants, and many shops are within a 5-minute walk of Parliament Hostel. The train and bus station is a 20-minute walk from the hostel. Parliament Hostel offers comfortable, clean and modern rooms.
We offer one single room, one double room, two four-bed rooms with shared bathroom and kitchen. Two apartments with own bathroom and kitchen. Room for entertainment with TV, DVD and interesting collection of films, board games and two utilities desktop computers.
Rooms have views of the Serbian Parliament building, the church of San Marco and the main post. Apartments overlooking the courtyard.
The friendly staff are on hand 24 hours to provide every information about events in Belgrade.
Applying for the reception of 00-24
We are expecting you!
- reception 24 hours a day with flexible check-in/check-out
- free internet access
- air-conditioned rooms
- bedclothes and towels
- bedside cabinets with the key
- free coffee and tea at any time of day
- three bathrooms, 24 hours hot water
- hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- smoking permitted in lounge and terrace
- free printing of documents and transfer your photos to CD